Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Digital Bird Art & More!

As anyone who has ever taken pictures with a camera knows, not ALL pictures turn out. Sometimes I have pictures that are too dark or the whites are too blown out, etc.  Most people's first reaction is to just drag them to their "trash".  Sometimes before deleting these "bad" photos I will toy around with them in the "digital darkroom".  My first couple creations gave me ideas beyond just bird photos.  I now a folder on my computer full of these "art deco-like" images.  The following words are some of the images I have made from these less than perfect photos.




This sloth Brown-throated sloth below was a picture that I had take with my point and shoot through a spotting scope.  Although this particular image was too dark to see detail in the sloth, I toyed around with it for a bit and made something out of it.  Better something than nothing.  ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment